[Nottingham] Network speed test

Paul reclusivegeek at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 12:14:21 UTC 2014

You might want to take a look a jperf which is a java front end to
iperf. It runs on all gui platforms (Linux, Windows all versions and
OSX). You can really customise the tests and it also gives you graphs of
the network performance and will run in either server or client mode.
You just need iperf installed on the systems.

https://code.google.com/p/xjperf/