[Nottingham] *CHANGE OF VENUE* Re: [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 07/08/2014: A Crossing a Las Iguanas

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 14:56:19 UTC 2014

Folks,

OOooooooooops!

Just noticed:

Secret passageways and rooms discovered in caves of The Malt Cross

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Secret-passageways-rooms-discovered-caves-Malt/story-22122394-detail/story.html

#####
Fake walls, secret passageways and concealed rooms are among the hidden
treasures discovered in the depths of Nottingham’s Malt Cross.

The city centre bar, in St James’s Street, *is currently closed* while
it is transformed into a new state-of-the-art heritage, education,
tourism, arts crafts and music centre.
#####

Hence:

*Meet up in the Roebuck opposite* and we'll see how well the service
holds up!

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7