[Nottingham] SSD firmware upgrade

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:05:33 UTC 2014

A UPS....yo assume you have the resources of a minor USAian protectorate. :)

It seems that Samsung have found an issue that effects all models of their
"Evo" drives. Long story short, write leads to exponential hdegradation of
the drive.

Seems I'll just have to bite the bullet.....after checking if the drive is
still under warranty (it's less than a year old).