[Nottingham] [Social] Thursday 16/01/2014: A Cross to Laguna

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 22:45:52 UTC 2014

Folks,

For our first curry of the year to warm our hearts, we have:

A Cross to Laguna
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-cross-to-laguna

Thursday 16/01/2014: Usual 7:30pm start for 8pm food nearby.

And we may also see something of some long lost cross caves... ;-)

Aside:

The plan for this year is to have the first Thursday as the social and
the 3rd Thursday as a talk/do-something evening. (Blue Moon beers on any
5th Thursday as usual.)

Also, from some feedback, I've subdued the colour gradient for our
website. However, green as a background is a difficult choice for
contrast against blue for showing web links. Not helped by my not being
able to find any switches to make the sidebar links bold rather than
normal text. (I hope to avoid tweaking the css so as to not get knobbled
by any updates...) Comments/suggestions welcomed... ;-)

Or do we need a greater revamp?! ;-)

See ya there,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg