[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thursday 31/07/2014: Beeston Blue Moon Beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 15:31:02 UTC 2014

Folks,

By the super thin vestigial ephemeral lunar exosphere and direct cryptic
local prompting! We have in amongst the various current supermoons and
meteor showers and exuberant aurora and wild weather:

8pm *Tomorrow* Thursday 31/07/2014:

*Beeston Blue Moon Beers*

@ The Last Post
Beeston

We'll most likely commandeer the usual two tables at the northerly end
of the old sorting office (that's to the right when facing the bar).

Look out for the Linux mags and geekie gear :-)

See ya there!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg