[Nottingham] Paradise Office

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 29 13:53:14 UTC 2014

Hazel,

On 29/05/14 11:10, Hazel Windle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I came along to the last social meet up in Nottingham. I mentioned the

Good to see you at the last meet. Hope the programming is going well.

That reminds me that I've some sox and audacity examples to post up!...

> programs I'm creating. One's a text editor, and the other I'm working on
> now is a website editor (for people who don't know HTML, CSS etc). The
> text editor I call 'Jotter', and the website designer is 'Nimbus'. I
> tried to think of a cloud related name. I can't come along to the social
> in Beeston, as I'm doing a bunch of themes for Nimbus, for people who
> know nothing about design and colour theory.
>
> The website for it is http://www.linux-paradise.co.uk if you want to
> take a look. There's also links on there to twitter, github - and a
> blog. Hope you all have fun!

One immediate thought for showing demos... Use a more business-like
looking desktop background? Or just demo only the windows of interest?

(My first-glance thought was that a role-playing game was about to be
demoed rather than something non-gaming!)

Hope you can make it over again soon,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg