[Nottingham] I'd like to give a talk about free software on the 27th!

Matt Lee mattl at cnuk.org
Mon Oct 13 15:02:46 UTC 2014

So it sounds like a combined talk of all the groups at the Canalhouse
big room will be the best. We have two weeks to promote the life out
of this.

I'll only be in Nottingham one night, the 27th. After that I'm in York
for one night, Leeds for one night. Manchester for two nights, mostly
cause I want to go out on the Friday night ;)

I'm sending an email out today to every one of the Libre.fm users,
which is about 170,000 people. I hope at least a good size of them
live in the UK and might attend any of these events.

I'd encourage anyone who wants to come to grab a ticket here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/matt-lee-talks-about-stuff-tickets-13619384947?aff=eorg
so we can start to get numbers together.