[Nottingham] Netbook ......

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Oct 15 10:02:16 UTC 2014

Hi there ....  My old Samsung N150 netbook had become very slow when
running an up-to-date version of Ubuntu.  I installed Lubuntu and it was
usable.  After my last time away from home, I decided to upgrade and
have bought a Lenovo X201 which is brilliant and is now running Ubuntu
14.10 really fast and well.

The thing is, what to do with my Samsung.  I could sell it on e-bay.  It
has a Windows 7 license key so I could install Windows. I really can't
be bothered.  If anyone here wants to make an offer and collect, that's
great.  Even better, if you know someone needy and deserving - maybe a
poor student or a kid - I would happily give it away if you collect.
With a lightweight Linux, it is still very able.

Kind regards,        Barry.