[Nottingham] Nottingham Perl Mongers - an invitation!

James Green jkg at earth.li
Wed Oct 22 16:30:58 UTC 2014

Hi Martin, glad to hear you're hoping to join us :-)

On 22 October 2014 16:56, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:

> James,
>
> Sounds good. Hope to wander along, thanks...
>
> You got it posted up on a web page somewhere? (Before I go DDG-quack
> Antenna! ;-) )

There are a few more event details at http://nottingham.pm.org/ but we also
have an event page on Lanyrd, with a venue map:

    http://lanyrd.com/2014/nottingham-perl-mongers-technical-talk-evening/

I'm kind of hoping to have another venue nearer the train station /
Broadmarsh area for next time around, but we'll see how that goes :)

Also: Anyone exploring Python and/or the 'new' HOPE?

Not sure which HOPE you mean -- I found a fairly rudimentary functional
language from the 70s, but I'm not sure that's it.... ;)

Cheers,
James