[Nottingham] help Needed Urgently

Paul reclusivegeek at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 18:27:29 UTC 2014

David ... Easy way is to install sshfs on your Linux box. Then from you
file manager in the address bar type sftp://<username>@<ipaddress> and
you can mount the remote servers file structure on your local computer
and copy and edit files as you please. I use it for all my servers ....
makes like so easy.

Paul