[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 03/12/2015: Up a hidden Alley

Luke contact at lukespear.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 20:23:40 UTC 2015

I was thinking about it too -- another first-timer -- perhaps next time!

I'm Luke, by the way. Quick intro: I use a Debian Jessie netinst with
i3, wringing the last out of this 2011 Thinkpad (X120e). After the N900
bit the bucket I bit the bullet and picked up a Ubuntu phone.

Currently half-way between a move from icedove to mutt and considering
soon making one of the Raspberry Pis a wearable 'assistant', with audio
instead of visual interface. Recent Foundation licenced ham, also, going
for intermediate soon.

Hope to meet some of the Notts-lot soon.