[Nottingham] Really really retro ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Tue Jun 30 15:42:05 UTC 2015

On 30/06/15 16:02, Bob Marshall wrote:
> Hello. I don't think you will find many reel-to-reel tape recorders in
> the ordinary home, but it might be worth contacting BBC Radio
> Nottingham.

Thanks Bob - I have done just that.  I'm old enough to remember going
inside a BBC outside broadcast van and drooling over some
state-of-the-art Ferrograph tape recorders.  Amazing stuff in those
days.  Now, they just bring a little portable thingy that the
interviewer can carry in one hand!

Thanks to the others who have answered.  I'll hold off going to
rackspace and see if I get a reply from Radio Nottingham.

Kind regards,		Barry.
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/