[Nottingham] Anyone got 50p?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 10:37:19 UTC 2015

On 20/03/15 09:55, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2015, Jason Irwin wrote:
>> I think the sun needs a few coins popped into it.
>> Looks like the meter is running out :-)
>
> Just a brown out... nearly fixed now.

That supposedly cost something like an extra 80 power stations coming
online across Europe to pick up the solar shortfall.

Looking on http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/ for the UK there looks to
be about a 2GW bump for coal and gas and a 1.5GW bump for pumped storage
hydro... (Small display scale makes for awkward reading...)

Have we really got that much solar already in the UK?!

Now then... Back to work you sun worshipping slackers!! ;-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg