[Nottingham] Plain text passwords?

Rory Holland me at rory.sh
Mon Nov 2 15:38:09 UTC 2015

I appreciate that they've made clear there's no expectation of security,
and actually I do think that's OK. I'd either forgotten this, or just
didn't read it in the first place. It's my own fault for using a password I
use elsewhere. I'm aware that implementing a system whereby user passwords
are not retrievable even in principle, is difficult. I'm also acutely aware
of the hassle of going back and implementing such a system after the fact.

As for myself, I've been in Leeds for 2 years working with AWS and related
technologies as part of EE's Digital Infrastructure Development team. I
can't bring myself to unsubscribe from this list though.

Rory Holland <me at rory.sh>
Contact info & PGP key: http://rory.sh