[Nottingham] Have we had a beer?

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Sat Nov 21 08:35:39 UTC 2015

Hi David,

I'd suggest you follow the steps described in e.g.
http://vincent.bernat.im/en/blog/2012-gpg-transition-new-key.html if you're
transitioning to a new key and expect people who have signed your old key
to sign the new.  What you've done so far gives no proof that the two keys
are related.

Cheers,

Roger