[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 17:21:03 UTC 2016

Thanks for the suggestions and advice. I ended up buying a Canon MX495.

It is successfully connected to my BT home hub with Wifi, and it is also
connected to my computer with USB cable. I have successfully added it as
a network printer and it is showing connected. It is not recognising the
USB connection. So far the only page I have printed out is the settings
page from the printer itself.

I have been going through websites trying to find suggestions to help me
get it working but nothing has yet fixed the problem.

Any ideas?

Godfrey