[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 07:04:47 UTC 2016

Many, many thanks Jason.

Now why are there so many other sites giving faulty information? Your
links to the Canon site for download of package and instructions solved
the whole problem in just a few minutes this morning.

I am now happy to say printing is working. Test page from printer in
system settings came out in glorious colour, headed "Printer test page
ubuntu".

Thanks again,
Godfrey