[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 10:27:40 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 08:43 +0100, Jason Irwin via Nottingham wrote:
> On 08/06/16 08:04, Godfrey Nix wrote:
> > I am now happy to say printing is working. Test page from printer in
> > system settings came out in glorious colour, headed "Printer test page
> > ubuntu".
> Woo! Happy to have helped.
>
> Now all you need to do is a blog post setting the world to rights. :-)

Well, I am going to give a talk at a school tomorrow, about the
different faiths in Nottingham, starting with Pagan and covering Hindu,
Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Sikh and Bahai - where the basic
teachings are all the same - be kind, honest, helpful to others.
If we all did that, whatever our nationality then we would have peace on
earth. It's not about converting people, just about living in peace,
with respect and acceptance of others, not hatred or fear.

If interested, see interfaithnottingham.org.uk or our Facebook page.
{8-)