[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Brian Pickford brian at brianpickford.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 14:02:54 UTC 2016

I use a Samsung ml 1640 mono laser attached to my router.  I have no driver
trouble with Ubuntu as I use the Samsung Linux driver package from their
website.

The newer version is here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Xpress-M2026-printer-monochrome/dp/B00VEA9LD2/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Toner cartridges are not that cheap, but they last ages and do not dry out
if not used like some ink jet.  I found original manufacturer's cartridges
to be better.