[Nottingham] [Other] *THURSDAY* is the day to *VOTE*

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 17:51:38 UTC 2016

> "UK science will have to fight to make sure it is not an after-thought
> as Britain renegotiates its relationship with the EU"

It isn't just because about funding either, as I am sure you
know. Roughly 60-70% of the people in my research group are from
Europe. These people I work with are smart and creative people, and
contribute so much to our group.

I worry that it will become much harder to find this class of people
once we have left the EU. In my opinion it is this, more so than a lack
of funding, that could break science in the UK.

Aaron.