[Nottingham] [Not Linux] Minor rant & picking a new provider

Richard Parsons rp at redwoodlegal.co.uk
Wed May 11 10:09:38 UTC 2016

I use Giff Gaff, they seem pretty reasonable including for roaming.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Jason Irwin via Nottingham <
nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> After seeing how much o2 have gouged me for daring to send a text
> whilst on holiday (£2 per day) and whilst they have refunded, I've had
> enough of them.
>
> Which mobile provider doesn't charge you without warning and has
> decent UK coverage?
>
> I'm happy with a contract (I pay a stupid amount just now considering
> my use) or maybe even pay-as-you-go.
>
> J.

Redwood Legal
rp at redwoodlegal.co.uk
Office: 02030 956010
138-140 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW

This firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
Authority (SRA ID 427552)