[Nottingham] [Not Linux] Minor rant & picking a new provider

Neal Ponton neal at tutamail.com
Wed May 11 10:22:27 UTC 2016

I've been on giffgaff for a good while. I pay £15 /month for a 'goodybag'
with 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 4gb data. You can get almost the same,
but with only 2gb data for £12/month.
No contract, free calls to other giffgaff numbers and they don't discriminate
between 3G and 4G data, so it'll download as fast as your phone technology
allows.
When I moved I ordered a load of giffgaff SIM's because I thought I might
need to use one for Internet in the new flat. I still have 3 or 4 SIM's lying
around that have never been taken out of the packet or registered online. If
you want one or two let me know and I'll drop it off at the weekend.
Neal.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

11. May 2016 11:09 by nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk: