[Nottingham] Looking for a new Linux laptop

Graham Dicker graham.dicker at antecor.com
Mon May 23 14:36:45 UTC 2016

A healthy battery is crucial because the machine is for use with an SLR camera
far away from mains electricity. Hence why I am thinking 'new'. Wireless
networking and a webcam is not important. As long as it has a working USB 2.0
port to control the camera and it can run the same image processing software
as on my desk machine, I'm happy.

Graham