[Nottingham] Warning: non-Linux post

Fluf Lagomorph fluf at freeshell.org
Wed Sep 7 15:36:40 UTC 2016

Indeed, unless the rules have changed quite substantially since we did the
same back in 2000 (and we've also just celebrated 16 years of being
married), then you've probably sent some serious overkill that
will almost certainly never be fully... appreciated?

We used (paper!) letters we'd sent to one another along with plane ticket
stubs and photographs of us together, and that was perfectly sufficient.

(That and there was no way in hell I was sending them copies
of our ICQ logs.  If they want the makings of trashy romance novels then
they can bloody well write their own!)

Best wishes from another US/UK couple,

-Stef (& Andy)