[Nottingham] GCHQ proposes the Great Firewall of Britain

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Thu Sep 15 15:40:59 UTC 2016

On 15/09/16 13:15, Jason Irwin via Nottingham wrote:
> https://thestack.com/security/2016/09/14/gchq-planning-uk-wide-dns-firewall/
>
> Why do I get the feeling this is just a front to deepen their spying and privacy invasion on
> us?

Jason,

Putting a wall round us means they have far greater control about what we access. A bit like
China's control over what people can see on the internet - a prison. We are all going to
placed inside a prison. They already spy on us 24 hours per day - reading all our
communications phone or laptop now. Whose to say what we can or can not access? Censorship yes.

Am not a happy bunny :(

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No