[Nottingham] Laptop BIOS problem

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 11:02:17 UTC 2016

Well, well, well - problem solved!!

Just had a brainwave and when in the change supervisor password it asked
for present password I entered the code that I looked up from the key
value and not the password I entered on first power on. Accepted!!
Powered off and went for a cup of tea. Power back on with F2 and
straight into BIOS without asking for password.

What a relief.

Godfrey