[Nottingham] System Administrator Required! (Birmingham)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 14:38:34 UTC 2017

Don,

Welcome to the list.

Just a note to any/all to reply to this offlist... :-P

*Special note to the inevitable Recruiting Agencies*

This list is for our local area and anything connected with enthusiasts
running or learning about Linux and Linux systems, and for local work.

*Strictly NO RECRUITING AGENCY ADs*

Don,

Interesting to meet you when you are over in this area. Would be good to
hear your experiences with Linux ;-) ;-)

Good luck for your job search.

--
- ║   Martin Lomas    ║ OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7 ║