[Nottingham] WPA2 is falling

John me at johnwhitehead.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:05:58 UTC 2017

'Smart' TVs ? They'll just expect you to buy a new one. And that will still have a shed load of other vulnerabilities ..

Can someone get onto Virgin (other shit ISP's are available) ? Good luck with getting them to roll out a firmware update. Mind you, my ASUS AP has not been patched yet.

See y'all Thursday.

John