[Nottingham] WPA2 is falling

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:19:03 UTC 2017

Interestingly, Android is listed as vulnerable in 6.0 and above.

Since the fracturing of the Android ecosytem by manufacturers means that
over 50% of users are still on versions lower than 6.0, about half of
Android users can now thank their manufacturers for being horribly slow in
rolling out updates!

David Aldred