[Nottingham] [Talk] 7:30pm Thursday 15/02/2018: Trip To Tale for an 8-years Franken-Upgrade!

Daryl daryljdudey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:36:11 UTC 2018

I'm going to endeavour to make it down for the first time in a while, as
with travel and work it might be tricky until March.

Good news is I'm getting a shiny new AMD Ryzen 7 this week and fully intend
to get Linux installed properly and not running in a VM!

I've spent the last 10 years on locked down Apple and Microsoft hardware
(at least on the machines I'm forced to use for work) :-(

Hope to see you all Thursday.

Daryl.