[Nottingham] Acer Espire ES1-132 Boot problem

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 17:40:25 UTC 2018

Clive,

Sounds similar to the Acer Aspire I'm using at this very moment...

An obvious one:
Check the BIOS boot options?...

The other is whether you have installed/updated the boot sector and Grub
on the hdd/ssd?

You're welcome to bring it along to our social this week for some
live debug...

We'll be in the brewing area of the (Old) Angel Microbrewery this
Thursday 4th Jan 2018, usual 7:30pm start, including food for those
hungry.

Happy New Year!