[Nottingham] Acer Espire ES1-132 Boot problem

Clive clive-a at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 1 19:10:54 UTC 2018

Martin,

Thanks. The bios boot options are either secure boot on or off, that's
all I can get to.

When I boot from a USB stick gparted shows me an EFI partition, which is
not mounted, a swap partition and an ext4 partition.

I will most likely take you up on your offer and see you Thursday night

Thank you again

Clive