[Nottingham] Any help for a newbie?

NIGEL Black rnjblack at virginmedia.com
Sun Jul 15 11:10:54 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

I've not had much time for sleuthing recently but have replaced Galpon Minino Artabros with the recent version 2.2.  It seems to be an improvement and gives me a simple, workable i486 system although it's not completely without hitches.  I guess from feedback that the other limitations on potentially installable distros, either 32 bit or 64 bit, are due to the graphics device.  It would be great if NLUG had the time to discuss this at a future meeting.  (I'm not available for the next couple of weeks).

Best wishes,

Nigel