[Nottingham] Any help for a newbie?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 18:34:19 UTC 2018

Nigel,

Sounds like a good adventure of distros.

Very old hardware can often include unwanted 'fun'... All a game of
genuine development or Marketing lock-out?...

Then again, that can all be very educational. (Just as for my kernel
adventures for example...)

See how you are doing for whichever next meetup?

(Let me know which and I can bring along a small demo system to see what
you reckon... ;-) )

Have fun!