[Nottingham] Intermittent sound on Ubuntu 16.04

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 11:31:36 UTC 2018

Stripes,

I'll second Jason's comment about do NOT run random scripts from
internet forums or elsewhere unless you understand what is in the script
and know what it is doing and how!

You're welcome to bring your laptop along for us to take a look.

Hopefully its nothing more than sorting the sliders in the sound mixer
and/or un-muting whatever. If not, what is or isn't in the logs should
show what is amiss/unexpected...

See you along if you're in the area?

(Your coordinates suggest you're somewhere very hot and sunny!? :-P )