[Nottingham] How Much Memory Do You Need: 8, 16 or 32GB of RAM?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 20:01:14 UTC 2019

Well... Those details are already out of date!

For the latest in the world of Microsoft bloat, you soon will need to
have 32GBytes all the way!!

See:

The difference between October and May? About 16GB, says Microsoft:
Windows 10 1903 will need 32GB of space

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/04/26/windows_10_storage/

I'll be keeping with my Raspberry Pi and Linux on a very sleek 1GByte! :-)