[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* 7:30pm Thursday 31/01/2019: OverDraught Blue Moon!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 17:46:56 UTC 2019

Folks,

*HAPPY NEW YEAR* !!! :-)

And roll along for an informal post-Wolf-Blood-Supermoon[*]

*NLUG Blue Moon*

evening of anything and everything beer and Linux and whatever else! ;-)

We have our usual Overdraught venue in which to warm up from the frosty
weather.

I'm also recently re-emerged from the New Zealand Linux Conf talks as
can be seen now on https://www.youtube.com/user/linuxconfau2019/videos

There's lots of good comment there to discuss! And more ;-)

So don your Arctic kit and come join us all at our favoured Overdraught:

7:30pm Thursday 31/01/2019
==========================

*OverDraught Blue Moon*

*The OverDraught*

http://www.totallybrewed.com/

(Canning Circus)
11-15 Alfreton Road
Nottingham
NG7 3JE

Note they have a small selection of bar snacks. I'll be attempting to go
healthy with their bread 'n' olives...

There is limited parking around the back area for carrying in any kit
(let me know to check).

All welcome!

See ya there,

*: January 2019 Lunar Eclipse: