[Nottingham] [Misc] 04/07/2019: A Non-Event

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 18:32:36 UTC 2019

Folks,

Just a reminder for this week, as was mentioned at our last two meets:

We interrupt our normal schedule with a little rescheduling!

This month’s social was moved forwards to Thursday 27/06/2019 for the
long arranged Barreling into “Pieminister”...

This week we take a break for us to then later for the month regain our
normal program of Linux, food, and beer, and good cheer, and everything
else!

:-)

See y’all at the *next NLUG do on 18/07/2019 at The Herbert Kilpin* :-)