[Nottingham] FTTP Nottingham (Was: Re: RFC 1149 - Standard for the transmission of IP datagrams on avian carriers)

Dylan Swift dylan.swift at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:17:21 UTC 2019

> Very curious as to "Why now?" and at what cost for what speeds?

my colleague says he's paying just under £50pm for the 150Mb/s down 30Mb/s
up with Zen internet

> Shame we're still stuck with grotty old telephone poles for the BT stuff...

Interestingly, since I posted, I took a walk along Torville drive & it
struck me that while it is a relatively new estate (1990s?), something
looked different - then I realised there were no telephone poles -
something that I was completely oblivious to.

> Keep us posted (bad pole pun!)?
>
> I see what you did there
 ;-)

Dylan