[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* 7:30pm Thursday 16/05/2019: Trip To bits ‘n’ bobs

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed May 15 14:07:07 UTC 2019

On 15/05/2019 14:43, John Whitehead via Nottingham wrote:
> Might get there early to get some food and sunshine, before someone
> intelligent works out why my new RPi SD card won't boot.

Have you tried plugging it in (or even the other way around)?... ;-)

Or programming it with the install ISO as a disk image rather than
writing out the ISO as a file?... :-P

:-)

No probs, will be curious to see what's happening. Will have my trusty
old netbook to reformat the SD card if needed :-)

See ya there,