[Nottingham] Dead desktop

Brian Pickford brian at brianpickford.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 11:14:38 UTC 2019

A BIOS reset would be my starting point.

unplug from the wall, leave it for a few mins. move the JBAT jumper to
cover the left two pins, JBAT is under and to the left of the battery in
your pic.

Switch it back to the starting point, then plug back in and try again.

You may then need to try it again or, if it works, enter and set up your
BIOS.

Good luck