[Nottingham] NLUG Christmas Social (Re: Next Social (Re: Meeting days for NLUG? (New Thursdays)))

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 16:29:17 UTC 2019

On 17/10/2019 17:41, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
[---]
> Trade-off on a Roundhouse?
[---]
> On 17/10/2019 17:26, John Whitehead wrote:
>> In that case how about Pistachio ?

And...

After a few twists and turns and a roundabouts and a General Election
and our discussion from our last meet... We have our:

*NLUG Christmas Social*

*Thursday 05/12/2019 - _FIRST_ _Thursday_ of December*

At...

:-)

TA DAAAAAA!!!

:-)

;-)

:-) :-)

At...

At: Our well loved and warmly welcoming venue of good food and good
cheer and tasty multiculturalism at:

*Pistachio*

I've made a guess for our numbers for the booking. Please let me know
off-list that you are coming so that I can be more accurate.

We'll meet up beforehand as usual. Details to follow.

All welcome,

See ya there!