[Nottingham] Next Social (Re: Meeting days for NLUG? (New Thursdays))

John Whitehead me at johnwhitehead.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 17:11:39 UTC 2019

I've been told the one in Sherwood is a second, more Tapas-style one and that the one in town is still going.

Otherwise we've not been to Iberico for yonks.

---- On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:41:01 +0000 nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote ----

That's now moved to way up in the heights of a back of beyond...

We'll be giving Boris heart failure for him to try biking up there!!
Dread to think how many different buses needed for the rest of us...

Can we try something a little more central?

Trade-off on a Roundhouse?

Or other good establishments such as Kayal, Paste, Iberico, Yamas, Dine,
Dosa, Marrakesh, or even the newly revamped Fat Cats?