[Nottingham] Next Social (Re: Meeting days for NLUG? (New Thursdays))

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 18:46:16 UTC 2019

Pestachio was very good last year, but then again, indeed we haven't
been to Iberico for rather a long time... Not since 2014!

Let's try the re-opened Cock 'o Hoop with an Iberico Tapas, yae!

(We can then later retire to the Kean's Head around the corner ;-) )

Sounds like a good plan :-)

And no long walks!!