[Nottingham] unable to set microphone volume

VM vadim at mankevich.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 17:27:29 UTC 2020

Martin, you must have pulseaudio for use in Firefox. They removed alsa support many years ago.

--
vadim at mankevich.co.uk PGP key fingerprint
0xC046022A3A91455AF0C9BB2404BF882B1905C772

"When we take away the right to figure out if something bad is going on in our computers, the inevitable consequence is that bad things will happen in our computers." (Cory Doctorow)