[Nottingham] selling HP laptop computer

Reggae Maker reggaemaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:45:50 UTC 2020

Hi Godfrey,

I did send you a private email expressing an interest in purchasing the laptop on behalf of someone I know who needs one.. I didn't know if it was appropriate to post my interest to the mailing list..

If there is no other takers I would like to purchase the laptop..

Please let me know at your earliest convenience..

Thanks in advance.