[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY 8:30pm* Thursday 11/06/2020: Relaxing to Renewed Freedoms

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 14:31:57 UTC 2020

Vadim,

Yep!

Ooops again!!

Indeed, moving to BDST would move us /earlier/ ... Ooops!!!

So, just to Get It Right (c)(tm) ...

*Note the later time* of 7:30pm *GMT* !!

*TODAY 8:30pm* Thursday 11/06/2020 (BST)

https://meet.jit.si/NLUGmeet04

My only excuse must be the dreams of Blue Monkey Chocolate Guerilla! ;-)

And getting the Earth's rotation the wrong way round... (Yep, have done
that too... Do not believe the old BBC 9-o-clock News graphic!!)

See y'all online later, :-)