[Nottingham] Linux in SpaceX! - Re: [Talk] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 28/05/2020: Elon Musk in SPACE!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 15:19:06 UTC 2020

Folks,

To follow on:

On 29/05/2020 16:36, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
[---]
> NASASpaceflight - History of SpaceX: Road to Demo-2
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb9IJZ9v76A
[---]
> Hence, very good to scrub and launch for a better day.
>
> Here's wishing success for the SpaceX Demo-2 mission on Saturday!

Indeed they had a perfect launch on the Saturday, including landing the
first stage booster:

SpaceX Demo-2 launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tikZjwdhtSk

There's a good analysis from Scott:

Details You Might Have Missed From NASA & SpaceX's Launch Of Astronauts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNlU29c5LY

And all flown by Linux. Indeed we have penguins in Space!

>From Earth to orbit with Linux and SpaceX
https://www.zdnet.com/article/from-earth-to-orbit-with-linux-and-spacex/

Enjoy!