[Nottingham] [Misc] UK ... almost alone ... centralized virus contact-tracing app

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 19:04:17 UTC 2020

A mere month later and sure enough:

England ditches central database model for test-and-trace apps in favour
of Apple/Google [decentralised] approach

Plus: Contact-tracing contracts dished out reportedly worth £108m

https://www.theregister.com/2020/06/18/uk_ditches_central_database_model/

So... How much of our money has been squandered on that?!

To gold line the pockets of who?...

Hopefully there will be some tracing of how and where our money got
thrown away on that one?...

One to follow yet further...

Stay safe!
Martin