[Nottingham] *TOMORROW* 2030 Thursday 22/04/2021: Insert Punny Title Here

J I jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:02:19 UTC 2021

 Greetings from the wild and wooly North (again), your Martin 2.0 RC1 here
again, and I still have no idea what's going on.

We have:
    NLUG: Insert Punny Title Here
    *TODAY* 2030 BST Thursday 22/04/2021
    Link: https://meet.jit.si/NLUGmeet27

There probably should be a talk, but I don't think there is anything
planned. Things we could discuss:

   - Why is Ubiqiti to flamin' expensive?
   - Is TP-Link Omada a viable alternative? (Answer: almost, but not quite)
   - Why not just configure OpenWRT as a "dumb" AP and be done with it?
   - If we can send a rocket into space carrying a robot, that carries a
   robot, that also carries a robot that can fly around Mars; why can't we
   have printers that *JUST WORK*?
   - If someone screams in 5G, is there any sound after the CGNAT traversal
   and contention induced latency?
   - Are air fryers an active threat to your cyber-security?
   - If you've decided to solve your SSO issues with MS's B2CLogin
   solution, congratulations! Now you have two problems.
   - Whatever else you happen to bring along

Grab some drinks and nibbles, pull up an opinion (probably best if it's
your own, but it doesn't have to be) and feel free to join in. Even if it
is to just say "Hi!"

All welcome & stay safe!

(Still not) Martin

Technical bits: